- First, rum a lemon around the rim of the glass, and then dip the rim into a thin layer of white cane sugar.
- Next, fill your glass with the star-shaped ice cubes.
- Pour the cotton candy syrup over the back of a spoon directed towards the side of the glass.
- In a separate glass, thoroughly yet gently mix the Bolthouse Farms Multi-V Goodness Cherry, lemon juice, and club soda.
- Slowly pour the mixture into one side of the glass to maintain the color separation.
- Garnish with a cherry or two and serve.
- 2 ounces Bolthouse Farms® Multi-V Goodness™ Cherry
- 2 ounces club soda
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce Monin Cotton Candy Syrup
- Star shaped ice cubes
- White sugar rim
- Natural maraschino cherry
- Prep: 5min
READY IN: 5min