More than 100 years ago, Bolthouse Farms began as a family business. Those values that began all those years ago are still an integral part of who we are today. Our long-term vision for the future, Plants Powering People™, drives our culture of People Powering Purpose and directs our charitable giving activities. Supporting those in the communities in which we which we live, work and play, as well as our employees, is vital to our business and our activities are focused on three pillars:
- Healthier Eating & Nutrition – We believe that when people change the way they eat they change their lives for the better – and changing the way you eat can also change the world for the better. As we continue to innovate and evolve our products to a healthier and more functional platform, we want to ensure that people have access to healthy, nutritious food – both our people and those who eat our food.
- Being a Good Corporate Neighbor/Supporting the Community – One of the most important things we do to ensure the success of our employees and our business is being an active part of the communities in which we live, work and play.
- Sustainability – Specifically Food Waste – We believe in making better choices about how our food is grown and how we treat the planet. Our process is designed to make use of the whole carrot, from tip to greens making sure each inch of the carrot reaches its full potential.
Through our three pillars we support the following donation areas:
- Donations to food banks, first responders, homeless shelters, and other non-profit organizations in need
- Sponsoring healthy eating events and programs for our local communities
- Volunteering in our communities
- Adopting families in need during good & tough times
- Runs & Walks for various causes that align with our goal of People Powering Purpose
If your request for a donation aligns with our pillars and areas of support, please fill out the donation request form below.
All requests should be made at least 30 days prior to your deadline. We will respond to all requests within five (5) business days, depending on several criteria, including event purpose, mission of your organization, alignment with our charitable giving pillars and our availability.
Disclaimer: Bolthouse Farms will make the decision to donate or not solely on our discretion