- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth (or until desired thickness).
- Garnish with a sprinkle of a spoonful of yogurt, a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and diced Avocado and or cucumber.
- Fresh tip: For a “Green Gazpacho”, replace the red tomato with a yellow variety and use the juice of a whole lime.
- 1 cup Green juice (e.g. Bolthouse Farms® Daily Green Juice)
- 2 Plum or other red tomato (1 yellow)
- 2 Scallions, trimmed, white and pale green parts only
- 1 small Garlic clove (or ½ large clove), peeled
- ½ Lime, juice
- 1/4 cup Blanched almonds (or 3 slices white bread, crust removed)
- 1T Cilantro leaves
- ¼ t salt
- 1/8 t Black pepper
- Garnishes (optional): Lowfat plain yogurt, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Avocado, Cucumber
- Prep: 10min
READY IN: 10min