- Heat oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Wunderoots™ Salsa Verde Fiesta Riced Carrots to the skillet and toss with the shrimp. Add water and cover. Cook for another 3 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Take the skillet off the heat and mix in the Salsa Verde sauce packet to riced carrots and shrimp mixture.
- Assemble Shrimp Burrito Bowl with black beans, pico de gallo and diced avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro or Mexican-blend shredded cheese
Chef Notes: optional builds
This can be made into burrito. Recommend the shrimp is chopped first.