- Season shrimp with ¼ teaspoon of salt and red pepper flakes, and toss.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy bottomed skillet on high heat. Add the shrimp and sauté until just cooked through. Set aside on a separate plate.
- Add remaining oil on medium heat, sauté the onion until translucent and soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes, stirring often until soft.
- If using the wine, add to the pan and cook until mostly evaporated, scraping up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Mix in the Sunday Marinara sauce and heat through, season with the remaining salt.
- Heat the Wunderoots™ Sunday Marinara Noodled Carrots per pack instructions.
- Add the shrimp and heat on low together for a minute for flavors to meld.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped parsley and torn basil
Freshly grated parmesan cheese