- Heat the olive oil in a heavy bottomed skillet on high until hot.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes on high heat, tossing occasionally until blistered and slightly soft.
- Follow on pack instructions to heat the Wunderoots™ Sunday Marinara Noodled Carrots and then add in the Sunday Marinara sauce. Simmer on low for 3 minutes tossing lightly.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the mozzarella balls and torn basil.
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar glaze.
- 1 package Wunderoots™ Sunday Marinara Noodled Carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 8 ounces mozzarella balls or pearls
- 30 leaves basil, fresh
- drizzle balsamic vinegar glaze
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 20min