- Toss cauliflower with 1 ½ tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon turmeric and the salt on a sheet pan and roast in the oven at 425°F for 25 minutes until tender.
- Sauté ½ tablespoon oil, onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, and 1 teaspoon turmeric in a stockpot over medium heat until onions are softened.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and vegetable broth, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add the milk and lemon juice. Puree soup with an immersion blender. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons turmeric, divided
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Bolthouse Farms® Unsweetened Plant Protein Milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cilantro for garnish
- Prep: 15min
- Cook: 45min
READY IN: 60min