- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream together the coconut oil, Protein KETO™ Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, coconut sugar, and egg.
- Add the chickpea flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Use an ice cream scooper to make 6 mounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Gently press down on the top of the cookie with your two fingers.
- Add a few extra chunks on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to the cooling rack.
- ½ cup refined coconut oil (option to sub butter or ghee)
- ¼ cup Bolthouse Farms® Protein KETO™ Dark Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup coconut sugar (option to sub packed brown sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup chickpea flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Prep: 15min
- Cook: 10min
READY IN: 25min