- Whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, and milk.
- Add in the oat flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and sea salt.
- Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Heat a greased pan over medium heat.
- Use a ⅓ cup measuring cup to pour the pancake mixture into the pan.
- Once the edges are firm and the middle begins to bubble, flip the pancake.
- After a couple minutes, transfer to a plate.
- Continue this until all the batter is used up.
- Turn down the heat to medium-low if they’re cooking too fast.
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Bolthouse Farms® Original Plant Protein Milk
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour (option to sub chickpea flour)
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Prep: 10min
- Cook: 10min
READY IN: 20min