- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar and salt.
- Add Carrot juice, vegetable oil, and milk to flour mixture and whisk, breaking up any lumps. Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour cake mixture into a 12 oz. mug and microwave on high for 130 – 170 seconds (cook time may vary depending upon mug and microwave). You may want to check doneness after 120 seconds.
- Allow 5 minutes to cool. Top with frosting.
- *If you don’t have Pumpkin Pie Spice you can use a combination of cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg or just cinnamon.
- ¼ cup plus 2T All-purpose flour
- ¼ t Baking powder
- 1/8 t Salt
- 2T Sugar
- ½ t Pumpkin pie spice*
- ¼ cup Carrot juice (e.g. Bolthouse Farms® 100% Carrot Juice)
- 2T Vegetable oil
- 2T Milk
- 3T Walnut pieces (can substitute with pecans)
- Frosting of your choice
- Prep: 8min
- Cook: 2min
READY IN: 10min