These are two tasty treats that are perfect for entertaining a crowd at any holiday party. We’re taking fast prep finger foods to a whole new level. If you have a holiday party coming up and you're in a crunch for time, but need some quick and delicious appetizers to hold over your guests while the meal’s being prepared, these two recipes just might be the answer to your prayers. Chances are, you have these ingredients sitting in your fridge or cupboard already, so why not give ‘em a try!
Bell Pepper Pizza
- 2-3 large green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh thyme
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice off each of the four sides of your pepper and lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Top with sauce, then cheese, and tomatoes
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping your oven to broil towards the end to make the cheese nice and bubbly.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes and basil
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- Juice of ½ a lime (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bolthouse Farms® Salsa Ranch yogurt dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil in sheet tray or baking sheet and set aside
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on avocado slices
- Season with salt and pepper
- Dip each avocado slice in flour, then dip in egg and coat in panko breadcrumbs
- Place avocado slices in a single layer on the baking sheet
- Drizzle with the remaining olive
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the avocados are golden and crispy.
- Serve with Bolthouse Farms® Salsa Ranch yogurt dressing