If you have a hunkering for Alfredo, then try these creamy garlic zoodles with roasted tomatoes. The Bolthouse Farms® Creamy Roasted Garlic dressing has all that rich and creamy taste you love, but fewer calories and fat than a traditional Alfredo sauce!
Creamy Garlic Zoodles with Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 4 medium zucchini, about 20oz, or 20oz prepared zoodles
- ¼ cup Bolthouse Farms® Creamy Roasted Garlic dressing
- Fresh basil leaves, freshly ground black pepper, and grated Parmesan for serving
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- On a baking sheet, toss together tomatoes, 2 teaspoons oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Roast until tomatoes have burst and are beginning to caramelize, about 15 minutes.
- With a spiralizer, cut zucchini into noodles. In a medium skillet, warm 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Cook zoodles and ¼ teaspoon salt, stirring frequently, until tender, 3-5 minutes. Toss with dressing.
- Divide zoodles between plates and top with roasted tomatoes, basil, pepper, and Parmesan.
- 2 servings
- Serving size: 1 portion
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 800mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 54g
- Dietary Fiber: 9g
- Total Sugars: 11 g
- Protein: 7g
To purchase Bolthouse Farms products directly from Amazon Fresh, click here.