It’s the egg salad sandwich’s long lost cousin and it’s absolutely delicious! This Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwich with low fat, low calorie Bolthouse Farms® Classic Ranch dressing packs all the flavor and richness of your favorite egg salad recipe. What’s not to love?
Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup Bolthouse FarmsⓇ Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 ½ teaspoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro, optional
- 1 cup sprouts
- 4 slices seeded or sprouted whole grain bread, toasted
- In a large bowl, mash chickpeas with a fork or potato masher. Stir in dressing, curry powder, onion, raisins, and cilantro.
- Divide chickpea salad and sprouts between slices of toast.
- 2 servings
- Serving size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 490
- Total Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 860mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 80g
- Dietary Fiber: 11g
- Total Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 22g
To purchase Bolthouse Farms products directly from Amazon Fresh, click here.